By Special Guest Abby Cohen, Co-founder of Lift Pulmonary Rehab.
- Respiratory Therapist Owned There’s a level of empathy and understanding that comes from having a clinician handling your oxygen needs. Clinical training and experience working with patients with a wide variety of pulmonary problems have a positive impact on how we provide service. You are a “patient” not just a “customer”!
- Actual “Brick &…
Coach Bob shares his journey with others who have been prescribed oxygen therapy
At Fresh Air Medical Oxygen, we constantly hear about the challenges our customers face traveling with oxygen, carrying their portable oxygen system, and trying to maintain normal activities of daily living around an oxygen machine or tank.
So, you’ve just been diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD. Talk to healthcare provider about the causes of your lung disease and set up a treatment plan that works for you.
Fresh Air Medical Oxygen would like to introduce you to a new feature– GUEST BLOG ARTICLES. These informative essays and commentaries are designed to answer questions and give our customer/patients a forum for bringing up issues or seeking advice.
General In-Home Oxygen Safety:
- Place and maintain smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors throughout the house.
- Every home should be equipped with a fire extinguisher suitable for home environment.
- Avoid using extension cords, particularly with medical equipment.
- Do not overload electrical outlets with multiple pieces of equipment.
- Do not…
We understand there are a lot of choices, and it can be an overwhelming experience to make sure you’re getting the very best oxygen concentrator for you or your loved ones.
Do you know the difference?
Do you need a portable oxygen concentrator? Are you looking for a way to save some of the cost?