Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Fresh Air Medical Oxygen
Posted on May 07, 2018
- Respiratory Therapist Owned There’s a level of empathy and understanding that comes from having a clinician handling your oxygen needs. Clinical training and experience working with patients with a wide variety of pulmonary problems have a positive impact on how we provide service. You are a “patient” not just a “customer”!
- Actual “Brick & Mortar” Store—Not Just a “Virtual Company” We have a warehouse and shipping/receiving location in the Youngstown, Ohio area. Its staffed 40+ hours/week, plus we’re available after hours, weekends, etc.
- Excellent Relationships with Manufacturers Our owners and staff have worked in the durable medical equipment industry for decades and have solid working relationships with the manufacturing companies that make the POC’s. We are constantly evaluating new products and constantly negotiating better pricing and terms to be passed along to you, the patient.
- Financing Opportunities Call us or message us anytime for more information on financing opportunities. We use PayPal and other third-party sources to assist you with financing, or we can try to put together terms internally within our company.
- Used Equipment and Trade-In Program Call or message us for our latest inventory of used equipment. We take in trade-ins on occasion and often have refurbished units available for significant savings. These units go through our rigorous quality control check by trained biomedical techs who verify operation and ensure the units are operating properly.
- Commitment to Pulmonary Rehab We provide equipment include loaners and demo units to many pulmonary rehabilitation programs. If you happen to live in one of the areas with this service, you can try out our equipment at your pulmonary rehab to build a comfort level with the POC. We also support pulmonary rehabs by providing speaker’s bureau, patient/staff “lunch-n- learn,” and even donations to some nonprofit rehab programs.
- We Give Back! We have provided POC units to overseas medical missions and several clinics in the US that help the underserved. Our owners and staff are committed to helping those in need and put our money where our mouths are on a regular basis.
- Sales Reps Our sales reps service certain strategic areas. These reps are committed individuals who are happy to assist any way they can. We’ve had reps make home deliveries when a patient had a pressing need to get their POC quickly.
- Travel—Priceless Experiences! Please don’t let your oxygen need hold you back. There’s a big, wonderful world out there to explore and visit. Whether it’s a cruise ship, air travel, or packing up into the family car for a road trip, get out there and explore your world. Oxygen is portable and shouldn’t hold you back.
- Friendly, Personal, Quality Customer Service Our staff is second to none regarding providing quality patient /customer service. Give us a try. Call or message us for info on the many products and services we offer. Let us help you.