Additional SeQual Eclipse 5 Information:
- All continuous flow and pulse dose volumes available while operating on DC power
- Battery cartridge will re-charge when unit is connected to DC power for all continuous flow settings up to 2.0 LPM and all pulse flow settings up to 192 mL
- Next generation internal components enhance unit reliability
- Approved for Rx of 0.5 - 3.0 LPM continuous flow
- Pulse Dose volumes from 16mL to 192mL
- autoSAT Technology helps maintain a consistent FiO2 by servo-controlling the device to meet the patients changing respiratory rate.
- Three available rise time options—Fast, Medium, and Slow
The new generation of SeQual Eclipse raises the bar for POC performance. The Eclipse 5features the same benefits that you love about the Eclipse 3, but with next generation internal components that enhance the reliability of the POC. The Eclipse 5 goes where you go, with improved DC power operation that allows for full functionality of the Eclipse 5 when running from DC outlets.
All continuous flow settings, up to 3 LPM, as well as all pulse flow settings, including the largest super setting of 192 mL, are now available while operating on both AC and DC power. The Eclipse 5 battery will also charge while the unit is connected to DC power, which eliminates any anxiety of failed batteries on long road trips.
PLEASE NOTE: A valid prescription is required for ordering this product.
H x W x D 19.3 x 12.3 x 7.1 (inches), 49.0 x 31.2 x 18.0 (cm)
Eclipse 15 lbs., Battery 3.4 lbs.
Continuous Flow Settings
(measured in LPM) 0.5 to 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)
Pulse Dose Settings
(measured in mL) 16-96mL, 128mL, 160mL, 192mL
90%+5.5%/-3% @ sea level
O2 output pressure
(nominal) 5.0 psig (34.5 kPa)
48 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode; 40 dBA at 3.0 Pulse Dose setting
AC Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
DC Power 12 V nominal
(2) 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 gm of lithium content
52 watts at 1.0 LPM CF, 145 watts at 3.0 LPM, 45 watts at 1.0 pulse dose, 95 watts at 6.0 pulse dose
2 hours (at 2LPM continuous flow); 5.1 hours (pulse at a 2 setting)
Nominal Battery recharge time
1.8 to 5.0 hrs recharge time to achieve 80% capacity (dependent upon the flow)
Backup Alarm power
9 volt battery
O2 concentration indicator
Green Light=Normal, Yellow=Caution <85%, Red Flashing=Warning <70%
50ºF to 104ºF (10ºC to 40ºC) at 82.4º F (28ºC) dew point, non-condensing
Adjustable between -0.135 cm H20 to -0.37 cm H20 (negative pressure)
Altitude Operating range
0-13,123 (0-4,000 meters)
Loss of power, Low Battery, Low Therapeutic O2 Output, O2 flow outside normal limits
No Inspiration detected in Pulse Dose Mode, Unit Malfunction
CAIRE Inc.’s logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017